Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet girl


We did not think our hearts were ready...God did
We could not understand why He would take one daughter away to give another...God understood
We had no idea how much we needed her...God knew

"For I know the plans I have for you, "declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

On August 18, 2009 Abigail Elyse Chez entered our life and we were once again blessed with a miracle from God.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body, All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139:13-16



God has given Abbey a beautiful spirit. She has lifted our hearts and soul. Her beauty, constant laughter, wonderful smile and amazing personality have filled us all with such great joy.

Photos Taken by: SEEN by LAM Photography
click HERE to see her amazing work







Happy 1st Birthday beautiful girl....we love you so much!

Dear God~We thank you for entrusting us with Abigail and we thank you also for the amazing blessing she is. We thank you for given us the peace of always knowing your plan is perfect!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautifully written post to your daughter! Made me cry for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. friend...I love you. Even if you made me be a blubbering mess this morning. I am not a pretty crier FYI, however, she is totally worth my mess. :) so gorgeous, so incredible, so blessed to have a mommy and daddy like you, and an AMAZING big brother Luke.
    Still blubbering...
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post Terra!
    Happy Birthday Abbey!!!
    love you, can't wait to hold you.
    hugs, auntie jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL birthday tribute to Abbey!
    Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
    You've grown so much... and are absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete