We just received notice that Dr. Hanley (our surgeon) has a case that is going to take all day and he will not be able to take Abigail until tomorrow afternoon. Sigh. We will keep you posted.
We deeply thank you for all your loving comments, thoughts and prayers.
Already texted all our peeps at the CVICU to give you guys some extra lovin. They would have even if we didn't text because they are just that amazing - but it doesnt hurt to let them know that you are a part of Moriah's family =)
ReplyDeletelove you guys.
continued prayers
love
victoria
I just received the prayer request. Please know that the Carr Family in Orange, David, Nikki, Delaney and Liam will be praying for Abigail and the rest of your family. May the peace of the Lord be with you.
ReplyDeleteI just read up on the updates...I'm fighting the flu, so I've had some time to catch up. Please know we are praying for you. I'm sure you all feel exhausted. I think God's Word is the only thing that can keep us going during those days.
ReplyDelete"Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint." -Isaiah 40:30-31
I love these verses. God knows we are so weak, but as we hope in Him, He promises to keep us going. You all continue to shine. Adam, feel free to call me if you ever want to talk (or vent)...
Continuing to pray,
justin
Terra, Adam, Luke and Abigail,
ReplyDeleteGearing up the prayers for tomorrow! We will be thinking of and praying for you all day. You are an amazing family! Sending lots of love your way.
Love- The Queens
God bless you all, LOVE the Chang Family. Jesse, Nicole, and Addison. We'll keep an eye out for you at the CVICU and keep you in our prayers to our new friends the Chez family.
ReplyDeletePrayers of Hope has been updated. Many are praying for you!
ReplyDeletehttp://hopesprayers.blogspot.com/