Prior to her sugery Abbey developed extra blood vessels. Her heart was working over time trying to create oxygenated blood. They were bleeding but once Dr. Hanley took care of them and closed her up they stopped. Adam is with her as I get some rest with Luke. Will update later today.
My children and I prayed that your steadfast and inspirational faith will be rewarded through the healing of your beautiful children. God is listening and has a sweet little angel by his side whispering gently to take care of her little sister. Hold on to that faith and give all your suffering and heartache to God and you will find peace.
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and keep you strong.
I'm praying for you! The Lord is your strength... with Him all things are possible, including Abbey's complete healing and recovery!
ReplyDeleteMegan
Concord, CA
I'm so sorry you had such a scare last night. We had something similar happen during Drew's last surgery and I know how frightened and helpless you must have felt as you waited for her to come back the second time. I'm so glad you are at Stanford and you had Dr. Hanley available to take care of Abbey.
ReplyDeleteJesus,
ReplyDeleteThe Chez family needs you right now. They are so tired. I ask that the recovery would be quick. That there would be no more bleeding. Be so present and real to Adam and Terra so that they can be restored today. I ask that Abigail would see your face. That Your peace would consume her. More than anything, I ask that You would be seen through this situation. That people would see You and desire You through the Chez family. Amen
We love you...
I am so sorry for the scare and additional surgery last night. I am thankful, though, that Dr. Hanley was able to make the additional repairs.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all... holding you so close.
Hi Terra,
ReplyDeleteI have found your blog from another...and I wanted to encourage you that many are praying for you all and your sweet, sweet daughter! I don't write in to you but wanted to let you know that today I know there are more praying that aren't commenting! Your faith and love of your family is very warm and inspiring- Keep your chins up and be aware that He is with you! He is with your Abigail! He loves you all! And I believe that there's a big sister in action for her little sister...Oh, what we can't see that is going on in that very operating room. He's amazing that way!
Big Hugs and Prayers
AmberK
praying. with much love.
ReplyDeleteTerra,
ReplyDeleteMy computer access is limited right now, but I wanted to take a moment and let you know that you, Abbey, and your family have been on my mind and in my prayers!
I was so thrilled to see your email in my inbox! I hate being cut off from the Internet, but we both know that there are far worse things that can happen.
I'll be checking in to see your updates when I can and hopefully, soon, I'll be able to respond!
Take care~
Lisa in TN
Eli's mom!
Oh, Terra, I am so sorry to hear of this scare. I am kicking myself for not checking your blog before I left this am. Been holding you close in prayer.
ReplyDeleteOur love,
Kathie